Friday, December 07, 2007

Wet Friday

We are getting lots of that rain stuff today! Meowm says it is supposed to turn to snow later.....brrrrr! It is a good day to nap...I wish Meowm was here to nap with me!

There was a new visitor on my porch this morning. The new cat is black with just a bit of white on its nose. Baby was there along with the other gray/white cat. I sure wish Meowm would let me out to check them out....but all I have managed to do is stick my paw out the crack of the door and wave it around. That wasn't any fun!

Not much else happening so I am going to go nap!

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Stay warm, Junior! Have a good nap!

December 07, 2007 10:14 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

You got to stick your paw out? I never get to do that. Rats!

December 07, 2007 10:31 AM  
Blogger Lux said...

Rest well, Junior, and stay warm! It's supposed to start raining here tomorrow ... :(

December 07, 2007 10:45 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Stay dry. There is not much to do if it is just raining outside. Enjoy your nap.

December 07, 2007 5:05 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

A very good day for a nap indeed.

December 07, 2007 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home