Monday, November 19, 2007

What a weekend!!!



Meowm came home a bit early on Friday, I was happy to see her and rubbed on her to prove it....she fed me, spent some time on that ringing thing, then left. When she came home several hours later I had thrown up.....in 9 different places. Meowm was very worried, checked on me and petted on me then set about cleaning up. While she was cleaning, I threw up two more times. That made Meowm even more worried. She finished cleaning and set up with me for a few hours. She finally went to bed and I curled up in one of my usual spots with her. She woke up about 3 hours later to check on me again. She also got up and spent a short time on that ringing thing again. I didn't want any food, and didn't mov from the bed, so we both went back to sleep. When she woke a a couple of hours later, she brought in the PTU. I knew I was in trouble then. I finally ate a tiny bit and drank quite a bit of water, but the PTU stayed out. Meowm left for a little while and then came back. I hadn't done much moving and hadn't eaten anything else. So Meowm hung out with me, then we took a nap together a bit later. In the afternoon Meowm put me in the PTU and off we went to the v-e-t. I didn't even feel like screaming at her very much while we were in the steel machine on wheels. When we got to the v-e-t place I quited down and just kinda checked out all the cats and woofies around me. Finally it was our turn to go in that little room...I was very glad cause I LOVE to check these rooms out. Meowm let me out of the PTU and I wandered all over the room, smelling everything. After a bit the v-e-t person came in and poked around on me....he also poked that thing in my butt! I growled and growled at him! Then I jumped down from the table and explored some more. Meowm and the v-e-t talked and next thing I knew I was back in the PTU. While waiting to leave the v-e-t we saw a sphynx kitty like Dragonheart! Her name was Delilah Blue. She was a very purrty girl and Meowm was excited to get to pet her and spend a few minutes with her. I only got to see her from the PTU but she was very lovely...big expressive eyes, sleek body! Meowm wished she had brought her flashy box thing, but she hadn't (silly Meowm). Anyway we went back home and I ate a bit more, and slept more, but no more throwing up, thank goodness. I haven't even had vile things shoved down my throat. I don't know what I got into, but I am glad I am not throwing up anymore!

On another note Meowm doctored up a box the other night for one of the stray kitties around here. She lined the box with an emergnecy blanket, and put a pad in the bottom of it. Then she sealed it up, cut a hole in it and put it outside under the stairs for this gray and white kitty that hides under there. She put a bit of food near the box. She has been checking the food and it has been disappearing, but she didn't know if the box was being slept in or not. Well, today, she went out for a short time and when she came back she checked the box out...it was a little to close to the stairs and she was afraid that it would be noticed nad thrown away so she nudged it wth her foot so that it would be hidden again, and the kitty came out of it. Meowm felt bad cause she didn't mean to rouse the kitty, but she was glad the kitty was sleeping in the box. Then the kitty came to our porch and hung out there for awhile, rubbing on the door and peering in at me. At one point Meowm went out on the porch to see if the kitty would come to her, but the kitty ran about 5 feet away and stopped. Meowm stayed there for a minute then came back in and told me that the kitty has a bad sounding cold, so she is gonna see if she can get a humane trap and get the kitty some help. So say some purrayers that she can help this kitty and that he/she will get better.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will add my thoughts and purrs for this kitty.

I am glad that you are well Junior. I hope that the vomiting was only a passing thing and has gone for good.

November 18, 2007 11:50 PM  
Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

You sure threw up a lot! I'm glad you're doing better now.

I always get sad when I read stories about poor kitties living outside with no families. I hope your Mom is able to catch her(?) to get her some help. That's a good thing to do.

November 19, 2007 6:00 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Oh gosh that sounds horrible! I'm very glad you got it out of your system.

Latte

November 19, 2007 8:07 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm so sorry to hear you were throwing up so much, Junior. I'm glad you are doing better now! How cool that you got to meet a Sphynx in person. :) We are wonderful cats, if I do say so myself. ;)

That is a wonderful thing your mom is doing for the stray kitty. I hope that the kitty can get the help (s)he needs.

November 19, 2007 9:30 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

That's a lot of bomiting! I sure hope you are all better now. Tummy aches are no fun.

I am very glad that your mom is helping that little stray kitty.

November 19, 2007 9:59 AM  
Blogger Lux said...

I will send good vibes for the stray kitty ...

I'm glad you're not throwing up anymore either - I hope you're feeling great now!

November 19, 2007 9:35 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

I'm glad you haven't thrown up any more. I hope your tummy's all better now.

Love,
Tazo

November 20, 2007 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home