Friday, November 30, 2007

Meowm has still been sick so we haven't been around much. She stayed home yesterday, but went to the doctor and got some pills to take. I am glad it is her that has to take them and not me.

We got visited by that little cat Meowm is trying to help. He/she hung out on my porch again for quite awhile yesterday. Meowm didn't do the food drop yesterday morning like she usually does and I think the little one knew that and was reminding her. So Meowm was sure to put it out on her way to the jobbie this morning. I played with the kitty through the window....swatted at the glass and stuff. I think Meowm is gonna set up another box and put it on the porch for him/her to hang out in. Meowm just want the little one to have some cover and maybe stay a bit warm this winter. She thought he/she looked a bit better, not as much snotty stuff on its face, so hopefully it is doing better from its kitty cold. Maybe she can get a picture this weekend and you can see this little one for yourselves.

I am off to nap, Meowm kept me awake to much of yesterday. Its hard work nursing your bean(s) when they are sick.

10 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I hope your mom is feeling better soon! I think it is very nice of her to help the little kitty. I would like to see a picture of him.

November 30, 2007 11:17 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think my human may have caught that same thing. She is coming down with something. In fact, she did not even want to eat this morning and that's very unusual for her.

I hope your human gets to feeling better and that someone can take in that little sick cat

C

November 30, 2007 11:23 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

I'm sorry your mom is still sick! It must be nice to have a little friend through the window. No competition for attention but some company.

Latte

November 30, 2007 1:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh NO, I am sorry to hear your Mum is sick, that is no fun at all! Be sure to give her lots of sandpapery kisses and headbutts.

That is very nice of you and your Mum to help that little kitty, I can't wait to see a picture.

November 30, 2007 1:44 PM  
Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer junior,
pleez tell yer mom ... chicken soop ... dat'z da ticket. chicken soop will make her feel better.
luv--jh

November 30, 2007 3:52 PM  
Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm sorry your Meowm's still sick. I hope the medicine she got helps her feel all better soon. I think your Meowm should take it real easy this weekend, lay in bed and rest and rest. You can help her by cuddling with her :-)

November 30, 2007 5:49 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm sorry to hear your mom hasn't been feeling well. I hope she feels better soon. It is nice of her to help out the little kitty. I hope he will be okay.

December 01, 2007 12:48 AM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Healing kittie vibes to your mum. Stay inside and stay warm.

December 01, 2007 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your mom feels better soon, and that she can help out that little cat. Now that it's December, a cat needs a warm place.

December 01, 2007 9:37 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

ps: Casper wanted me to tell you that he is having a little trouble commenting on your blog, but he is thinking about you.

December 02, 2007 4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home