Friday, November 16, 2007

7 Random Facts Meme



I have been tagged by Sunny, Rascal and Olive Oyl for a meme. Here are the rules:

*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. There are more rules, but I think this meme has been around so I am not gonna tag anyone.

Here we go:
1. I am quite feisty (still) at times. Or maybe it is just part of being a meezer.... Anyway, if Meowm pets me too much I get feisty and let her know to leave me alone. If a "merow" doesn't work, out come the claws, if that doesn't work, I am forced to put the bitey on her.

2. I have been rubbing on my Meowm more lately. I don't really know if it is because she got a new job and bought me a great cat tree....but she seems to like it, so I will keep doing it now and then.

3. Meowm thinks I will only growl at other male cats coming into my territory, or maybe that is big cats, cause I growled at one of the big cats, but when some younger cats were in my territory, I just looked at them. What can I say, they are young, they know not what they do.

4. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my stinky goodness, but I don't always eat all of it!

5. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new cat tree. I am spending more time sleeping on it than in my millie beds.

6. If Meowm does not get up in the morning when I want her up I meow at her. If that doesn't work I get up next to her head and groom her hair. this doesn't always get her up, but it does annoy her, and I am annoyed cause she won't get up, so it is only fair that she be annoyed too!

7. I always greet Meowm at the door when she comes home!

8 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wonderful list, Junior! :) I enjoyed learning more about you. :) I think a lot of Meezers are feisty!

November 16, 2007 8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so nice of you to greet your Momma by the door. I don't usually do that, although I did after vacation. I was so happy to see her.

November 16, 2007 9:46 AM  
Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

I can tell from your list that you're a very loving mancat :-)

November 16, 2007 10:23 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

That's a great list. My Mommie wishes I would greet her at the door. But I have more important things to do. Like napping.

November 16, 2007 11:06 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

I'm so happy you are loving your new tree! I hope you keep being nice to your mom because I'm finding that can be quite nice.

Latte

November 16, 2007 12:30 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

That's a great list. We greet Momma at the door, too. Moms seem to like that stuff. We figure it's the least we can do. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

November 16, 2007 12:36 PM  
Blogger MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dearest Junior! Mommy was just in SLC at the airport then she cam ehom eot find me sick:( I hope you do not think me too ungracious of a kitty for taking such a long time to return your visit. You can only imagine how happy I was to see you come cheer me on while I was so very sick. Mommy was heartbroken and thought for sure I would not regain any of my spirit and was prepared for the worst. But I was worth a small miracle. With your purrrayers and some good medicine, I have regained my strength day by day. Mommy would not have made it through her worries about me without your comfort. Each night we keep you in our prayers and wish you endless Blessings this Thanksgiving season.
Love and hugs from our house to yours, Miss Peach and the mommy

November 17, 2007 9:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a feisty kitty too! I love to give the bitey.

November 18, 2007 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home