Monday, November 26, 2007

Meezer Monday



We have high speed internet now! WOO HOO! It is so nice to be able to navigate the net quickly! And it will be tons easier to visit all our blogging friends!!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Meowm was gone a long time that day but she brought me back some turkey! It was so yummy!!!!!!!! And I got to spend tons of time with Meowm this four day weekend. Meowm went to work on Friday, but there was nothing to do so she was only there for 19 minutes.....so she came home and we snuggled and cat napped! It was wonderful!!!!

The Bare Toe Lady visited a couple of times this weekend. She plays with the feathers with me and I LOVE it! Meowm plays with me too, but not like the BTL does. We play fast and furious...Meowm is gonna have to get me new feather toys cause I tear them up when I play with the BTL.

I am gonna go nap now! See ya later!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

High speed!!!!
That is wonderful~!!!!!!!!
Hope you have great blogging time since now~!!!!!!!
Look forward to your every post~!

November 25, 2007 7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like you are having fun. Now with high speed you can get in some more naps you know!

November 25, 2007 7:43 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

high speed is awsome!

November 25, 2007 9:09 PM  
Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

It sounds like you and Meowm had a wonderful weekend :-)

November 26, 2007 6:54 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

I'm so happy for you! Now hopefully you can really tie your Meowm down at the computer.

Latte

November 26, 2007 9:20 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on getting high speed internet! :) Glad to hear you got to have some turkey, and that you had a good weekend! :)

November 26, 2007 10:39 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hooray for high speed innernets!!!

November 26, 2007 10:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi speed internet is the best - yay!

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

November 26, 2007 1:48 PM  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Yippee fer high speed!

November 26, 2007 5:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I couldn't live without my high speed internet! Thank God My Lady got it.

November 26, 2007 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home