Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hey Everybody!

Not much going on in my world! Just keeping Meowm in line and watching out for the baby on the porch. More kitties have visited, but Meowm has started referring to the one in the pictures from Monday as "Baby". She doesn't know if it is a he or a she so she figures Baby will work. Meowm said that some days Baby's breathing sounds better and some days it sounds worse....she won't let ME on the porch to check it out! Today was a not so good day for breathing. Meowm brought home three "winter homes" from NMHP and set two up on my porch. The other one went to the neighbor who is feeding the ferals. Meowm is gonna get some pictures of the winter homes this weekend and post them so everyone can see how big they are. Also, last night we had a visitor on theporch that we hand't seen there before. Meowm says it is a meezer like me, except for she thinks it is a blue or lilac point. There is also another gray/white one, but he gray on that ones face is lighter than the gray on Baby's face.

That is all for now. I have to go nap....I am up during the night poking my head between the blinds making sure everything is well on the porch so I am tired!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

It is very nice of you mom to put out winter homes for the ferals. I hope that Baby will be okay.

December 06, 2007 8:46 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Those winter homes sound very nice. I wonder why I never see any stray kitties where I live? It is a big mystery.

December 06, 2007 9:48 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

I'm with Daisy, I always wonder about what stray kitties are like. We have some intruders but we're pretty sure they live with the neighbors. I'm glad to hear the kitties have nice winter homes.

Kaze

December 06, 2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

I hope Baby can be caught soon. Winter's just started :(

December 06, 2007 12:32 PM  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

It a tough job, but somecat's gott do it!

December 06, 2007 6:57 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh a lovely blue or lilac point. They are easy to boss around Junior if they join you at the house...

Napping is important and I hope you have a good one.

C.

December 07, 2007 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home