Monday, December 10, 2007

Meezer Monday



We got lots of the white stuff on Friday night and Saturday! Meowm was brave and went out in it and came back with lots of bags of stuff for me to sniff out! She says she was Christmas shopping. She did come back with a new wand toy for me. It has tons of feathers on the end of it. I have tore out all the feathers on the old one so I was very happy to see the new one!

Baby is still hanging around and now we have seen several other cats on my porch. And Meowm wonders why I get all excited!!!??? The trap that Meowms friend had was way to small, so she will have to borrow one from NMHP. She is thinking she will wait till after the holidays, although she really wants Baby to get some medical attention. At least now when Meowm puts out food, Baby doesn't run as far away, and Meowm can listen to her breathing to hear how Baby is doing. And Baby is taking advantage of the winter home...which Meowm is very happy about.

I love playing with Baby through the window. We paw at each other and pounce at each other.....it is great fun!

7 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

A new wand toy sounds wonderful, Junior! :) I'm glad that Baby is making use of the winter home.

December 10, 2007 8:34 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I am so happy that Baby is using the winter home. Maybe that will help her get better!

December 10, 2007 10:56 AM  
Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm glad your Meowm remembered you while she was out shopping. Toys are very important!

It's very good that Baby is using the winter home, and that your Meowm can get close to Baby to see how she's(?) breathing. It's nice that you like to play with Baby through the window :-)

December 10, 2007 1:21 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Junior, it sounds like you are a very nice cat to play through the window. some cats would just hiss and growl.

December 10, 2007 2:09 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

New toys is always fun! I fink Mom brot sum catnip in on Caturday, but she putted it in her closet where I can't get it. Not Fare!

It's grate that yur mom is helpin local ferals. I hope Baby will be ok. Sumtimes that breathin stuff is heart trubble! Purrs!

December 10, 2007 2:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahh, I'm so glad that baby is using the winter home and that she is eating well.

December 11, 2007 1:35 PM  
Blogger JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Junior,
Thanks for stopping by to see me. I came over to visit you too! Nice Baby.
--JB

December 12, 2007 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home