Thursday, August 02, 2007

More on sneaky tree trimming...

Meowm brought home some really big scissors to use on the tree. The lady that comes to feed me and play with me when Meowm is gone loaned them to her. Meowm said she would probably have to go out in the wee hours of the morning to trim with those things. We agree that the apartment people shouldn't be angry if Meowm trims the tree.....but we don't have much faith in them....so Meowm will be sneaky. Besides, I think she secretly likes to sneak around.

In other news, it has cooled off a tiny bit here. It has been trying to rain, so it is muggy out, but it is a bit cooler. Meowm wants fall to get here real quick!!! I am not ready for fall cause it hurts to do that. I am not sure why she wants fall.....she is bigger than me so it has got to hurt her!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I hope the trees trimming project will fix well.

And hope you will have a cozy weather there.

August 02, 2007 9:26 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I hope your mom is able to trim the tree successfully!

August 03, 2007 1:53 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I am ready for some cooler weather, too! Good luck with the tree trimming project.

August 03, 2007 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck. If you must go on the lamb we have a bit of room here...

August 03, 2007 10:36 AM  
Blogger Lux said...

Your Meowm is cool and funny, sneaking around with her secret scissors!

August 03, 2007 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home