Thursday, July 26, 2007

Favorite Friday



This is my favorite spot to be next to my Meowm. Well, okay I like the big bed too, but when we are in the big bed I don't get ANY rubs. At this spot I get some rubs AND I get to monitor Meowm's internet use. Of course, this is where I dictate what Meowm puts on my blog. I have to admit, I was a little spooked when Meowm first got the flashy box out for this. She climbed right up on the chair!!!!! She was looming over me and I didn't know what was gonna happen. AT one point Meowm started bobbling and I thought she might fall on me! Thankfully she has good balance and didn't turn me into a mashed meezer!

So where is your favorite place to be next to your bean?

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Let me see, my most favorite place is in the bed. Because I can snuggle under the covers, or on top. I can sleep next to my Mommie's legs, or draped across her neck. I can climb onto the canopy of the bed and practice my Circus stunts. Or, I can play bite-the-monster when my Mommie moves her feet. Yep, the bed is a good place to be.

July 27, 2007 10:50 AM  
Blogger Lux said...

I like to lie in bed next to my dad. Sometimes I will even deign to lean on my mom. She appreciates the smallest gesture.

July 27, 2007 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home