Friday, July 20, 2007

The gifts I got with the gift card from Daisy Mae Maus......

First of all, here is the brush I told you about:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next is the catnip sock! I have played and played with this sock.....and I have chewed a hole in it! I love to eat catnip! Does anyone else like to eat catnip?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I got this nifty thng! Look at all those mousies!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here I have caught one of those mousies!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have to say "Thank you" again to Daisy Mae!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! those are some great gifts Junior!

July 19, 2007 9:59 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is a very good gift~!
Brush is a very wonderful gift, you will love it just like me~!

July 20, 2007 12:13 AM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

How nice of DMM to give you a gift card! And you picked some pretty neat stuff Junior! Love the mousie's on the glove toy.

July 20, 2007 9:09 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Those are some great gifts you got with your card. DaisyMae is nice. I have noticed that many times socks will get holes in them. I don't know why.

That is a great brush! I wonder if you have to have really long fingers to wear that glove?

July 20, 2007 10:08 AM  
Blogger Lux said...

Lots of neat stuff, Junior!

And, yes, Ninna loves to eat catnip, like she's possessed!

July 21, 2007 12:04 AM  
Blogger Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Wow what cooolo stuff you have. Our brush is missing... hmmm. Maybe we can get a new one like yours!

Happy Purrs to you

July 22, 2007 4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home