Friday, July 13, 2007

It's Friday!!!!!!!

This means that I get to have Meowm all to myself for two whole days!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Speaking of Meowm...she is a little depressed today. She found out this morning that it is gonna cost her $40 more a month for us to live here. She says she is gonna have to get a second job at least until she gets a couple of other bills paid off.....one of those being the red thing of wheels that gets me to the v-e-t. And her getting a second job means she won't be with me as much and I don't like that one bit. But he says if we want to eat..that is how it has to be. She is still looking for a better paying first job.....and I hope she finds one of those soon......then maybe she wouldn't have to get a second job.

Anyway, I am gonna snuggle her and help her feel better......right this moment I am purring up a storm for her! I am making it the loudest purr I have ever done!

See ya all later!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Oh that is very upsetting! I really do hope your mom finds a better paying job because she's really special and really deserves it!! I'm sure the snuggles make her smile.

Latte

July 13, 2007 3:31 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I think a better paying job would be much better than a second job. I agree with Latte, your mom deserves it!

July 14, 2007 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I hope your mom finds just one job that pays really well.

July 14, 2007 11:58 PM  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

We bet you is furry good at schmoozing yer momma...that's why we has nominated you fer da Schmooze Award! Come by our bloggie and see what to do!

July 15, 2007 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home