Monday, July 23, 2007

Meezer Monday!!



What a great weekend! I had a visit fromt he Bare Toe Lady! She came over on Friday night and her an Meowm hung out. About the time I thought we would be going to bed, they left!!! What was this? Meowm never did this to me! I was kinda worried, but she was back about an hour and a half later.....with this bag of these things that she looks at alot, I think they are called books. I don't know what Meowm sees in them, the only thing I can see that they are good for is to rub and scratch my face on....they have great corners for this. Meowm ws up for awhile after she got home with one of those book things...she said it was the last Harry Potter book...whoever Harry Potter is.

She said she also brought home a book about a SEAL. Really Meowm, can't you learn about seals on Animal Planet? She told me no, this is a book about a Navy SEAL, one that was the lone survivor of a battle not to long ago. As a matter of fact the name of the book is Lone Survivor.

Anyway, Meowm hung out all weekend reading those two books. Oh, she played with me and petted me till I didn't want her petting me anymore. She fed me and gave me treats....but her mind was clearly on those books. Silly bean!

So now we are back to Monday, when she leaves me for most of the day. I don't like this, but at least I get to sleep without her stopping and rubbing on me just when I get into a good dream.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and that this Harry Potter didn't disturb your weekends to much!

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I think my Mommie is the only person in the world not reading Harry Potter! But Junior, you are so right about book corners. They are great for rubbing your face on.

July 23, 2007 8:55 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Um, I think Daisy's mom and the LL are the only ones not reading Harry Potter. I'm glad you had some good snuggle time!

Kaze

July 23, 2007 10:20 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

My humans aren't reading Harry Potter. My mom normally loves fantasy novels, but hasn't been able to get into the Harry Potter books.

I'm glad you had a good weekend, Junior. :)

July 24, 2007 1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home