Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sleepy Sunday and Meezer Monday



Meowm spent alot of time on Sunday doing something to our big winter blanket for the bed. She was poking this thing in and out of certain sections of it and one time she must have poked herself cause she cussed and then stuck her finger in her mouth. I have no idea what she was actually doing, but I was glad she had the blanket out, I miss it being on the bed. So as you can see, I laid down on it and got some rest. She was even nice enough to leave it out for me once she finished with it.

It was another calm weekend for us....well for me. Meowm wandered all over the house doing all kinds of things, I just slept and played a bit.

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday and has a great Monday!!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Meezer Monday!

July 30, 2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm glad your mom left the blanket out for you to get cozy on, Junior. :)

July 30, 2007 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks so cozy, Junior, it makes me want to nap...

July 30, 2007 10:10 AM  
Blogger Lux said...

Thanks, Junior - I hope you're having a happy week!

July 31, 2007 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home