Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It was a close one!!!!!!

Meowm was trying to change canned food to Friskies....but I was having none of it!!! Oh I teased her a bit and ate some of it......but I eventually stopped eating any of it and she has beed forced to bring back my Fancy Feast!!!!!

Meowm was sneaky last night! She went out and trimmed the pine tree in front of our apartment. It has been growing and growing and growing and starting to block MY sun from coming in! AND it was becoming good cover for a burglar to break in. Meowm asked the people in the office to have the tree trimmed, but they haven't done anything....so Operation Nip and Duck commenced last night! Meowm very stealthily snuck up on the unsuspecting tree and started nipping away!! She very kindly left the blinds and door open for me so I could see and hear her. She nipped for awhile then another bean came along (and Meowm thought that bean might be a spy) so she stopped. She doesn't want the office people to be angry with her, so she has to avoid possible spies. She tells me she will continue the mission till she decides that it is complete!! So keep your paws crossed that the spies don't turn her in!!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we hopes that the spies don't turn her in - it's always good to have a clear view of the outside so that no bad guys can sneak in

July 31, 2007 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sneaky trimming, I like it!

July 31, 2007 11:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh Junior, that is so cute! I can just imagine your mom sneaking around trying to trim the pine tree without being noticed.

August 01, 2007 9:50 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Well even if the people do tell on her there shouldn't be a problem because she asked them to take care of it. Stupid beans, why can't they just do what they're told?

Latte

August 01, 2007 11:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can just see your Mum casually trimming the tree and trying not to be spotted, my Mum laffed and laffed.

Junior, I know what you mean about the Fancy Feast - it is the BEST stinky goodness! Like your Mum, my Mum took it away from me and forced me to eat "healthy" stinky okayness from the HEALTH FOOD STORE! I tried to do like you and refuse to eat it, but my Mum won and I am now eating it and don't tell my Mum, but it is actually quite tasty. Mum won't let me have Fancy Feast anymore because it was giving me diarhea, which was no fun - but FF is so GOOD!

August 01, 2007 4:43 PM  
Blogger Mo and The Purries said...

Meowm: Good luck on your trimming project. I think so long as you pointed out a SAFETY issue to the office people, that you should be in the right to carefully trim the tree.

Oh, and Jazper for a while would only eat Friskies' stinky goodness (he said it was because he looked like the dude on the can) but then he just stopped liking it. But he LOVES Whiskas' Purfectly Fish (esp the tuna) -- most of the varieties are gluten free (you can check them out on the cat blogosphere's gluten free page), they're JUST fish.
The pouches are single serving, and Jaz just loves them. Plus, they're about the same price as a can of Friskies, and cheaper (at least in our store) than Fancy Feast, for a larger portion -- which Jazper says is important for a Big Man Cat like him & Junior.
cheers,
Not The Mama

August 02, 2007 12:30 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

Good for you for holding our for the good stuff, Junior. I can just picture your Mom stealthily trimming the pine tree. I think if the spies do catch her, she should just point out that it is a safety issue and show them her request to have the work done.

August 02, 2007 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home