Thursday, July 19, 2007

I got a new brush.......

and boy do I love it!!!! I want Meowm to brush me all the time, and I try to chew on the brush and get it in the right postition so that I can brush myself. I am ssssssssssssoooooooooooooo glad Meowm got that brush for me!

*************
Meowm here.....Junior certainly is acting like a different cat since I brought that brush home. He tolerates being brushed longer now and that will help me not have to vacuum so much! ;) Plus he seems to be more loving.....he wants petted much more now. I LOVE IT!!!!! I finally get to get MY fill of petting and gentle scritching!

I will get some pictures so everyone can see how much he loves this brush very soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lux said...

O yeah - brushes are cool! But my beans put ours away in a drawer and then forget about it. Not right!

July 18, 2007 9:47 PM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Oh I love my brush! Chey doesn't much like to be brushed but I love it! I even let Momma brush my furs backwards because it gets everything out and on the brush and makes me silky smooth--otherwise I get mats.

July 18, 2007 9:56 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

That must be a very special brush. I can't wait to see photos of it. My furs are pretty sparse, but I still like the feeling of being brushed.

July 19, 2007 9:22 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Is it a Zoom Groom?! We just got one of those and it is awesome!

July 19, 2007 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home