Monday, August 13, 2007

Meezer Monday



Hey cats!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Mine was wonderful! Meowm played with me and brushed me! She went out and cut more branches off that tree and now I get lots more sun!! She also played this game called Guitar Hero alot this weekend. She seems to enjoy it....all I know is it is noisy!! Oh, some of it sounds okay, but for the most part I just try to sleep through it.

Tonite she got out the flashy thing and wouldn't leave me alone! Especially while I was bathing! What is it with these beans and that flashy box while we are cleaning! Don't they know that is not a proper time to be taking picture of us!? I wish I could get the flashy box out and get a picture of her while she was bathing....then she could see just how it feels!

I'm off for a nap!!!! Have a great day!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazingly enough when I had photos taken of me bathing, the Woman actually deleted some....!

August 12, 2007 9:19 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

beans is just weird. we should take pikshurs of THEM bathing.

August 13, 2007 6:49 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Happy napping!

August 13, 2007 10:34 AM  
Blogger Lux said...

Hope you had a nice nap!

August 13, 2007 9:01 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Humans do seem obsessed with taking pictures of us, even when we are grooming. It sounds like you had a great weekend with your mom. :)

August 14, 2007 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home