Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Meezer Rule Wednesday!

Okay one of my meezer rules is:

When Meowm or beans don't get up to feed you when you want them to you crawl right up next to their face and put your whiskers in either their ear or their nose. It wakes them right up and then they get up and do their duty. It worked everytime for me and now I have Meowm trained to get up when I first tell her to!

Try it! It works!!

Sorry no pictures.....the last thing Meowm is thinking about is the flashy box.....but I wish I could take a picture of her when she first wakes up.....she looks purrty funny!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

a well place nose up the nostril werks well too! great rule Junior!

July 11, 2007 8:35 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Thanks for the tip! I am going to try it.

July 11, 2007 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I get close and roll and bump and then she wakes and THEN I put my face in her face...

July 11, 2007 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he excellent rule. Sometimes I lick mummy's ear to wake her up he he xx

July 11, 2007 1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like that rule! I will have to try it, I usually just poke my wet nose on her cheek and then if that doesn't work I paw at her side, but I shall try your rule next time.

July 11, 2007 4:46 PM  
Blogger momsbusy said...

that a kool rule! we will hafs to try it.

yuki & kimiko

July 11, 2007 7:59 PM  
Blogger Toby Snowshoe said...

ooohhh... I tried this one before, but The Blonde One grabs me and squeezes and hugs and kisses that soft spot behind my ear. I recommend this one only if you can get away fast enough once they regain consciousness.

Oh, I'm just kidding! I secretly really really like it. But don't tell her, 'kay?

July 11, 2007 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home