Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I was tagged by Casey, Meezer Diva!!!

So here goes:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I wasn't even a twinkle in my mom's eye 10 years ago.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Sleeping in my window seat, or eating......and trying to keep cool cause we lived in a very warm house a year ago.

Five snacks you enjoy:
Temptations, Friskies treat, Temptations, Friskies treats, Temptations

Five songs to which you know the lyrics:
I only know meezer songs, and they are ones I wrote, and they don't have titles or words. Sometimes Meowm likes it when I sing them and sometimes she doesn't.....I find it depends on what time of day it is.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Buy Meowm a big home.
Adopt all kinds of brothers and sisters.
Pay off Meowms bills.
Donate lots to animal rescues.
Send Meowm on her dream vacation to Bora Bora.

Five bad habits:
Bad habits? Felines don't have bad habits! Meowm might consider some of the following to be bad habits though:
Wake her at 5:15 in themorning to feed me.
Stick my whiskers in her ears and nose if she doesn't wake at 5:15 to feed me.
Not chew my food so that I yak it up (I usually do this when I am trying to make a point to Meowm).
Scratch up the carpet (Meowm says it is crappy carpet, so I don't know why this upsets her).
Okay, I have to say that this next one is a bad habit: scratching or biting my Meowm (but I am trying really hard to not do this anymore).

Five things you like doing:
Eating
Sleeping
Keeping watch out the window for interlopers.
Playing with my toys.
Sleeping

Five things you would never wear again:
I don't wear anything. I prefer to be in my birthday suit!

Five favourite toys:
Sparkle balls
Wand toys
Catnip carrot
Catnip moue my Grandmeowm got for me for Christmas
Catnip heart Kaze got me for Valentines Day

Five kitties to tag:
Sorry if any of the following have been tagged already:
Chase
Latte
Rocky
Sammy Meezer
Beau Beau

2 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Thanks for the tag Junior! Chase and I will do this on Thursday since it is wordless wednesday tomorrow :). You certainy have no bad habits to me!

Latte

July 10, 2007 8:06 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Junior, thanks for tagging me. I will post my answers on Thursday!!

July 10, 2007 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home