Monday, July 02, 2007

Meezer Monday!!



I was kind of a bad meezer yesterday. My Meowm was petting me and I decided to give her one of my love nips....the kind where I bite her but don't break the skin. I was doing that and had my front paws wrapped around her hand. All was going well and then something strange happened. It was like an alien cat took over my body and the next thing I knew I was scratching and bunny kicking my Meowm. She had to swat my butt to get me to stop. It was terrible! I think I scratched her kinda bad....she was bleeding. I felt so bad I ran and hid under the bed. She gave me some time and then she came looking for me. She wasn't mad, but she told me I had to not hurt her anymore. She said she was mad at the beans who first had me cause how they treated me has something to do with how I act now. I do love my Meowm and I hope that she knows that.

10 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

I sometimes get carried away with mum too. But I don't have claws and mum won't let it go on long enough for me to get my teeth into her.

July 01, 2007 6:45 PM  
Blogger momsbusy said...

oh no junior! yu put the bitey on yur meowm too hard. she forgave yus so yu no she luvs yu fery much. yu will hafs to try more harder not to do it agin. we no yu can do it!

yuki & kimiko

July 01, 2007 7:56 PM  
Blogger MaoMao said...

Awww, huggies to ya, Junior! I'm sorry that happened, but I'm sure your meowm knows you love her furry much. Sometimes I try to climb up my momma's leggies, and she sez, OW MAO, OW MAO, and I know I'm pokin' at her with my clawsies a little too hard!

Kittyhugs and purrs from OW MAO, OW MAO!

July 02, 2007 2:07 AM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, It's so eesy to get carried away when yoor "in da zone". Yoor mom has forgiven yoo, she unnerstands. Just try not to do it again...

July 02, 2007 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah I was a spoiled meezer but sometimes that bunny kick and biting thing just happens. I went through a phase where I was really into that for awhile.

July 02, 2007 9:01 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Junior, I do that all the time. I just get carried away playing. Most of the time no blood comes out though. I know your mom forgives you. Do not be sad.

July 02, 2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Junior, I know your mom knows that you love her. It is sad that your first humans didn't treat you well. I think all of us cats can get carried away at times and hurt our humans accidentally.

July 02, 2007 11:16 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Don't worry about it Junior, sometimes you just have to be overly frisky!

Kaze

July 02, 2007 2:31 PM  
Blogger Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Awwww dear Junior *hugs*, I was abused too, by my previous owners, so I understand how you feel. I know you would never mean to hurt her!

~Casey

PS. Pawesome to meet you!

July 03, 2007 8:30 AM  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I'll bet that your meowm forgives you for the bitey and bunny-kicks.
DMM

July 04, 2007 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home