Monday, July 09, 2007

Meezer Monday!!!


I had a GREAT weekend!! My Meowm was feeling a bit under the weather so she was home almost all weekend! She did leave on Sunday for a little while to go see Transformers......whatever that is. She said it has yummy Josh Duhamel in it......whatever a Josh Duhamel is. Anyway, she said it was good and her and all her friends enjoyed it. I was just glad when she got back home.
I do have a confession to make.....when I first tried Temptations....I didn't like them. (Ouch, stop the yowls of horror!) I like them now!!! Now I tell Meowm every morning that I want some. She listens most of the time and gives me some! I am so thankful for the tons of Temptations that DMM sent me.
AND guess what????? We have baby duckies here!!!! I haven't seen them, but Meowm says they are very cute!! I told hr she had to get some pictures so we could share them with the blogoshpere. She promises she will get some ASAP! What is ASAP? Beans! They sure are weird!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Glad to hear you had a good weekend, Junior! :) Sorry to hear your mom wasn't feeling 100% - I hope she's feeling better now.

Thank you so much for the wonderful sparkle balls and other toys you sent. They are so much fun to play with. Thanks again! :)

July 09, 2007 2:11 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we hopes your mommy is feeling better now. that's a great mancat pikshur of you!

July 09, 2007 8:39 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Temptations are like that for me too. First I didn't like them. Then I did. Now I don't again. Weird things.

Kaze

July 09, 2007 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like a lovely weekend. Enjoy all those temptations. I'm still trying to get my breakfast!

July 09, 2007 9:05 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I am glad you had a great weekend, Junior. I can tell by your face how happy you are. And I can't wait to see the baby duckies!

July 09, 2007 10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gasp....you DIDN'T like Tem-tay-shuns! How is that possible? I think you must have just had a bad bag, because they are furry delicious!

I'm glad yer Mum is feeling better, but isn't it the best when you get to lay around with them all weekend : )

July 09, 2007 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home