Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thursday Thirteen!!


1. Ate an early breakfast. Well, I let Meowm sleep in a little since her and the bare toe lady were up late---crazy beans!!
2. Went back to bed and slept in late, snuggled closely to Meowm.
3. Got up and went to the GREAT purrthday party thrown by Skeezix! Tons of felines were there!
4. Drank a delicious Bavarian beer provided by Dragonheart, and had some primo nip provided by Tripper.
5. Watched Daisy get tipsy on nip and watched Tripper chase moths.
6. Stumbled home after the great treats at the party.
7. Slept.
8. Made Meowm pet me for awhile.
9. Slept.
10. Had an early dinner since Meowm was leaving for the evening!
11. Tore madly through the house, sharpened my claws on the carpet, played with my nip carrot (as if I hadn't had enough at the party), ate some more, kept intruders off of my porch, climbed all over everything in the house.
12. Slept.
13. Was VERY happy when Meowm came home (even though she smelled like another feline)....I am purrty certain it was Nik, my buddy and guest blogger (so I will let it slide that she spent time with another feline besides myself).

5 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

What a busy day! I had so much fun at the party, and I was glad I got to see you there. I think my eyes have finally gotten un-googley.

July 05, 2007 10:51 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

You had a very busy day too it sounds like!! I'm glad you had fun at the party, I really wish I had been able to stay for more than 2 minutes.

Latte

July 05, 2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

I was at that party but I missed out on the beer and nip! Hmpf!

Sounds like you're having a great Thursday!

July 05, 2007 2:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy 4th of July - what a busy day - it sounded like fun. Yesterday was a normal day here, our holiday was on Monday (Canada Day). I like days when my Mum is home and can cuddle and play with me : )

July 05, 2007 5:46 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

It sounds like you had a great 4th of July! The party was lots of fun - it was great seeing you there! :)

July 06, 2007 2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home