Friday, July 06, 2007

Rockin Boy Blogger

I as nominated by Jazper over at Purrchance to Dream and by Chase!!! Many thnks to both of you for nominating me!!! I don't know who all has been nominated so I am just going to go for it!

1. Casper cause he is cool cat with meezerly eyes and it seems he likes to sleep alot like I do!

2. Diamond cause his a very photogenic Russian Blue who lives in Australia and he is a great at modeling for pictures!!

3. Marley cause he is my brother from another mother!

I am not certain who else to nominate......so whoever hasn't been nominated....consider yourself nominated!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sasha said...

Hello Junior thanks for your comments of praise. I read your comments on attacking your Meowm. I think sometimes cat nature takes over and you think you have a prey in your hands. I think even I have done this on occasions, although I am usually very well behaved.
We aren't sure what we have to do when we are nominated.

July 07, 2007 7:57 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Congratulations Junior! I think you rock!

July 07, 2007 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home