Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Gggggrrrrrrrrrooooowwwlllllllllllll!!!!!!!!



You must be wondering who I am, well let me tell you. I am the hottest cat in Salt Lake City excluding Junior of course. (Not really just don't tell him I said that. I am the hottest!) My name is Nikodemus, but to the ladies I am known as Catanova. Ppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrr. All you ravishing young lady cats are welcome to ogle my gorgeousness. I come from a long prestigious line of wild Himalayan mountain cats who just happened upon the unsuspecting horde of Siamese princesses, and of course we ran off with them and took them to our castle never to see the Siamese dorklings again. From that union sprang the best of both worlds, I am a killer with a heart, a dashing Prince of the night, King of the castle, lover extraordinaire, the hunter of small animals and sexy kittens, keeper of forbidden knowledge. My slaves adore me, felines of the opposite gender fall at my paws, and all others (wannabe Himalayan hunters) want to be me. Oh yes my life is golden. Welllllllll maybe not soooooooooo golden, my slaves do revolt from time to time and refuse to let me have my way, but with a firm paw and a gentle growl, I slap them back in line, and if that doesn't work...............well let's just say I have my ways. Do you like what you hear so far???? Am I the love god of your dreams???? Can you hear my purr on the wind???? Do you like hunting stories??? I'm very good at whispering sweet nothings in your ear. If so you must let me know so that I will guest blog again......if not.....it will be your loss for I am the hottest cat you will ever meet!! PPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRR or wait I mean GGGGGGRRRRRRRRR.

11 Comments:

Blogger Karen Jo said...

Hi Nicodemus. With all that fur, this summer you may be the hottest cat in Salt Lake City in more ways than one. I hope the lady cats on here will be attracted to you.

June 27, 2007 2:56 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Hi Nicodemus! You are very very different from Junior but I think that you are kind of fun! I like to take control of stuff myself but I'm not fluffy like you. Do you think your fur helps?

Kaze

June 27, 2007 10:20 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Nice to meet you Nikodemus, or should I say Catanova!? You have very handsome furs. Maybe you should get your own blog and then you can post every day!

June 27, 2007 11:33 AM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Nicodemus! Welcome to da blogosphere. Please don't steel my gerlfrend~Speedy
Hello Catanova, it's nice to meet yoo. May I call you Nic?~Sadie

June 27, 2007 5:31 PM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Hi Nikodemus! We definitely can't compete with you! Nice to meet ya!

June 27, 2007 8:16 PM  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You are furry good-looking ... But Junior Babee is my favorite!
DMM

June 27, 2007 8:17 PM  
Blogger MaoMao said...

Hi there, Nikodemus! Wowie, you're a furry impressive fella! And uh oh, my little sistur Dorydoo saw your pikshure and now she can't quit lookin' at it. She sez, and I kwote, "He'za gorjus hunka floofy mancat!" hehehe

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

June 27, 2007 8:36 PM  
Blogger Tiger Lily said...

You are a very goodlooking kitty Nikodemus.

June 27, 2007 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a fine looking cat Nikodemus, however I am so happy with Latte that I can't say I'll be running off with you!

June 28, 2007 9:06 AM  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Junior! Concatulations! You're the winner of my 500th post contest! Please email me at daisymaemausATcoxDOTnet with your snail mail address and your preference between Petco and Petsmart so that I can send you your fabulous prizes! Also, please go to http://www.bestfriends.org and select the Best Friends cat you'd like to sponsor ...

Yea!
DMM

June 28, 2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger feralone said...

Our website felinexpress is running a contest for cat lovers who blog. If you think you might be interested, please check out our homepage www.felinexpress.com

June 29, 2007 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home