Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I am the luckiest mancat in the world!!!!!!







Look at all those Temptaions!!!!!! I had to rip (try to) into one!!! I have enough Temptations to last me for months!!!!
And look at my squillion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks just like me!!!!! I have my very own mini me!!!!! I feel so special!!!!!!!
And I also got a Petsmart gift card! I wonder if Meowm will take me with her so I can pick out my own gift!!??? That would be great!
AND I get a kitty from Best Friends sponsored in my name (at least I think this is still happening)! How cool is that!!?? I picked out a kitty that looks like me...his name is Rockey!!
You Rock Daisy Mae Maus!!!! Thanks so much for all my goodies!!!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wow junior!
u got all dat frum dmm? u ar da luckiest mancat!
wut arya gointa name yer baby squillion?
luv--yer frend--jh

July 02, 2007 9:01 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

What a great package, Junior! :) Look at all those Temptations! Your baby squillion is very cute. :) Enjoy!

July 03, 2007 2:25 AM  
Blogger Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Temptations!!!! *drool* You are the most lucky cat in the world!

~Donny and Marie

PS. Pawesome to meet ya!

July 03, 2007 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at you with the ripping and tugging! And that squillion! Where did they find the squillions!

July 03, 2007 9:22 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh boy, Junior, that is some fabulous stuff you got from DaisyMae! She is very nice.

July 03, 2007 10:08 AM  
Blogger Lux said...

That squillion *does look like you - wow! Congrats on all your goodies! (And for sponsoring Rockey!)

July 03, 2007 10:10 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Wow, that is SO cool!!! Especially the Temptations. I have a bit of an obsession with Temptations...

Latte

GIMMIIIIIEEEEE!!!!

OK, Meowmy says that wasn't polite. I'm sorry.

July 03, 2007 12:20 PM  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Concatulations! Best Friends should have emailed you with a notice that Rockey was sponsored in your name. Did you meowm take you to Petsmart to pick out your present? I hope so ...

DMM


PeeSss: Happy Fourth of July!

July 04, 2007 7:13 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Junior, I received your package today! Thank you so much! I love the sparkle balls and the other balls - they are so much fun to play with! I should have photos up later this week. Thanks again! :)

July 05, 2007 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home