Friday, January 12, 2007

Busy times.....

Meowm has been quite busy lately with work and it has been tough to get toeveryone on the list. It will be busy for quite awhile so if we don't get to you, don't feel left out. She will dontinue to help me blog, but we may get our posts in late some days!

No Frootbat pictures today! Nothing exciting last night. I was kinda wore out from my pouncing and nipping that I slept alot last night. That and I snuggled a bit with my Meowm. It is supposed to be chilly this weekend so we are gonna focus on keeping warm!

See you Monday!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey now Junior... just wanted to drop in and send belated Happy Gotcha Day wishes from me and all the Good Cats and our humans. As a formerly homeless cat, I know how good it feels to find that great forever home! May you all have many more happy years together...

January 12, 2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Enjoy your snuggly weekend! It's supposed to get colder here, too.

January 12, 2007 11:36 PM  
Blogger The M's said...

We know about being cold, it is 21 degrees outside right now, burrrrrrr.

January 13, 2007 9:01 AM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Happy belated Gotcha Day Junior! My humans have been busy too so that's why I am late with my wishes.
Hope you don't get too cold. It has been mild here but VERY windy and rainy. All our bins and plants and things kept blowing over. But it is not really cold, it feels more like March than January and all the bulbs are coming up in the garden.

January 13, 2007 5:10 PM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy belated Gotcha Day. Hope it warms up fur yoo otherwise tell yoor mom yoo shood have a heeter in yoor bed.

January 15, 2007 8:39 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Hey Junior! We understand the whole busy human thing. We will certainly keep you in our thoughts!

Latte

January 15, 2007 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home