Friday, December 29, 2006

The trip....part 4








Grandmeowm gave me a catnip mouse for Christmas. One of her friends handmade it and the nip is homegrown! It is a great nip mouse! I love it and I tried to tear it apart! I played with it for awhile then I needed to go sleep...ya know how nip is! Well, Meowm didn't put my mouse away and my cousins came in that night and played with it! They played with MY mouse! They slobbered all over it and moved it and.....and.......I just can't believe that Meowm didin't take better care of MY mouse! Ah well, I guess it is good that my cousins got to play too!

I believe that I will have one more post about my trip and then I will be done. I hope you are all enjoying my trip as much as I did.

4 Comments:

Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

We think you should get lots of treats cause your Mom did not look after your mousie better. Wow this trip was a big adventure.

January 03, 2007 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup. yur rite. you gots fotograffic evvydense of them wif YUR MOUSE! that's so not fare. didn't they get mouses too?

January 03, 2007 1:36 PM  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

grr, midnight & cocoa,

My cousins are indoor/outdoor cats and toys that indoor only cats don't always appeal to them. I believe my Grandmeowm recently gave them one each...but it was after Christmas. My Meowm brought sparkle balls for them and gave them to them on Christmas day.

January 03, 2007 2:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hugs Hugs and HAPPY MEW Year!
Luna from Spain
=^.^=

January 03, 2007 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home