Monday, January 08, 2007

My Gotcha Day and Meezer Monday!


One year ago Meowm and I made the long journey so that we could be together! I came from Denver, Colorado area and Meowm came from Salt Lake City, Utah area and we met for the first time ever in Rawlins, Wyoming!
It has been a year full of love and I have been spoiled tons! I started out scratching and biting Meowm a bit, but she kept right on loving me and now I have cuddled up next to her (twice) while she is watching TV. I have been sick once and I got to go on a wonderful road trip to meet my cousins and my Uncle bean.
I love my Meowm and I am so glad that I adopted her!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Gotcha Day Junior!

January 08, 2007 12:53 PM  
Blogger Merlin said...

Oh, Junior! Happy Gotcha Day! I bet you are furry happy to hav esuch a good Meowm. And I like your photo for today, too.

January 08, 2007 1:09 PM  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Happy Gotcha Day Junior! We love you on that flaming bed.

January 08, 2007 1:30 PM  
Blogger The M's said...

Happy Gotcha Day, you look ferry happy in your forever home.

January 08, 2007 1:31 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY Junior!!!!

January 08, 2007 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Gotcha Day! we're furry happy that you an yur mom finded each other!

January 08, 2007 3:08 PM  
Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

happee gotcha day junior.

January 08, 2007 3:19 PM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Wow! This is a great day for you Junior! Meezer Monday and your Gotcha Day! Happy Gotcha Day! Oh, and I so love your flamin' cat bed!

January 08, 2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!!!!!!!

January 08, 2007 6:17 PM  
Blogger O30T said...

A very happy Gotcha day to you Junior. Sounds like you have had a fun filled year with your Hummie. So to many more years just like this last one minus the sickiness.

January 09, 2007 5:57 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Happy belated Gotcha Day! I'm so happy you have such a wonderful home with a wonderful Meowm.

Latte

January 09, 2007 9:24 AM  
Blogger Mo and The Purries said...

happy belated gotcha day, junior!!!!

January 09, 2007 11:26 AM  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Happy Gotcha-versary, Junior! I'll teleport over to your house and give you some head-butts personally.
DMM

January 11, 2007 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home