Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It's Toesday......

And here I am with no new toe pictures! I must let Meowm know my displeasure . I can't complain about no tummy pictures because I don't let Meowm near enough to get good pictures of my incredible washboard abs. ;)

We didn't do much last night for my Gotcha Day. I got a new mousie and Meowm says we will celebrate more over the weekend. I can hardly wait to see what I get! A new bed? A new toy? A new blanket? Wht do all you blogging cats think I should get? Give my Meowm some good ideas!

It's been purrty chilly here, so I have been snuggling in my flame bed quite a bit. Meowm took one of my blankies out of the dryer thing the other night and laid it on top of me in my flame bed. It was so warm that I curled up and slept really good! I tucked my nose in to keep it warm too!

Speaking of sleeping...it's time for a nap!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Enjoy your new mousie! I hope you get a nice gift on the weekend. A bed sounds very nice.

January 09, 2007 12:05 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, blankies warm from the dryer are the best!

January 09, 2007 12:20 PM  
Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

Hey Junior Babeeeee! I'm Rocky, CEO (Cat Executive Officer) over at the new ArtsyCatsy. Come sniff us out & watch my catstaff of 15 formerly-ferals train our humans to start a new business for cat lovers. If we make you purr, want to link to each other?

January 09, 2007 2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

furrst of all, you should get all of your fave-rit foods. then you should get sumfin speshul that ya duzzn't haf alreddy. how 'bout the WhirlyBird toy that Luxor and Skeezix have? Luxor posted sum picshures of it a few days ago. or a Scratchy Mouse like Fat Eric has (see today's blog). those would be furry speshul (in offur werds - we want 'em).

January 09, 2007 5:44 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Happy late Gotcha Day! That's a great idea bout the nice warm blanket. What a nice way to get a good night's sleep.

January 09, 2007 6:05 PM  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

We think you should get plently of hugs and snuggles this weekend.

January 09, 2007 7:07 PM  
Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer junior,
maybe u should get a noo brudder.
waddya think?

January 09, 2007 7:18 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I think you need to get a great big cat condo for a very happy gotcha day!

January 09, 2007 8:09 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Congrats on your Gotcha Day! Keep us posted on your weekend present!

Of all things, suddenly Ninna is always to be found sitting on the stove for the warmth of the pilot light. Now Mom's thinking she'd best get one of those heated cups quickly!

January 10, 2007 12:07 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Well first of all I think you should get a brother or sister BUT if you can't have that I say a new scratching post is always nice. Or a wand toy, those are always popular with us!

Kaze

January 10, 2007 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it so annoying when humans don't do their job and photograph us the way we want to be...

January 10, 2007 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home