Thursday, January 04, 2007

The last of the trip.....











I couldn't visit Grandmeowm and Grandpaw and not check out the fireplace. I had never seen one of these and found it quite interesting. Things had just been burned in it and it was still warm, otherwise I probably would have climbed further in.
The two bean girls are my.....hmmmm, let's see....I guess they would be my bean cousins. Their names are Brooke and Tori (Tori is the redhead). They came and met me but I was a little grumpy so they were spooked by me.
The scenery picture is from outside of Moab, Utah. They have lots of cool red rocks like this. Meowm says that one time we will have to go through Arches National Park and take pictures of those to share.
Well, that is the end of the trip. I had lots of fun and met lost of new beans and kitties. I was glad to get back home though.....and I think that I behaved well enough that Meowm may take me again!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we've never seen one of those fireplace things either. it looks scary! we're glad you had fun on your trip. one kitty is probably pretty easy to manage - our Lady's wondering what would happen if she took all three of us somewhere.

January 04, 2007 4:09 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

My mom says Utah is simply beautiful - she says she & Dad took a vacation in tiny Bluff before I came to live with them. She's been wanting to go back ever since!

But I'm very interested in that fireplace-thing. Anything warm interests me!

January 04, 2007 9:49 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That fireplace looks very cool! My humans said they had one in Canada, but sadly they don't here in Germany. They are warm, so I'm sure I'd like one!

January 05, 2007 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe anyone would be spooked even when you were grumpy Junior. You're such a wonderful cat!

January 05, 2007 9:02 AM  
Blogger sammawow said...

It looks like you had a fun trip. We enjoyed reading about it!

China Cat & Willow

January 05, 2007 9:14 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

It is very very beautiful out there. One of my favorite parts of blogging is seeing how other parts of the country and world look. Its boring here.

Latte

January 05, 2007 10:20 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

My mom's been to Moab, but it was like a hundred million years ago. I bet it hasn't changed a bit! Ha ha ha ha ha!

She used to have some of her Utah photos posted but then she was going to do something else with them but didn't.

January 05, 2007 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home