Friday, December 29, 2006

The trip...part 3












I really liked the Christmas Tree. I wandered under it several times and sniffed around. Grandmeowm and Grandpaw have a great window where the tree was...I liked sitting in it and seeing what was happening outside.

I didn't meet my cousins face to face...just through a window. But we exchanged plenty of growls and hisses. My black and white cousin is Bud. He adopted my Grandparents.....just wandered in one day and stayed. My black cousin is Terrorist. He was hiding under Prandpaws work vehicle one day. When Grandpaw walked up to him, he came out and went right to him. He came home and has been there ever since. He used to run all over the house and tear everything up....nothing was safe....that is why he is named Terrorist.

The last picture is me with my Grandpaw. He was watching a football game and I wanted someone to snuggle with. He was right there, all warm and comfy, so I curled right up!

6 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Looks like you had such an amazing trip! I just got to catch up on the whole thing- you must be exhausted now and sleeping in your Millie Bed. I missed you my favorite flame pointed friend!

Latte

January 02, 2007 11:53 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I like to look out the window too! I am glad you had a good visit.

January 02, 2007 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yur Grandpaw must be nice - cats just walkin' up to him and adoptin' him and all. Happy New Year!

January 02, 2007 4:37 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

That's nice that he let you stay nice and warm next to him.

January 02, 2007 4:53 PM  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I agree, Junior ... Grandpa's a terrific for snugglin' and taking naps. I like to make biscuits on mine to get him all tenderized before I settle in for an afternoon nap.
Thanks for visitin' my blog! Happy New Year!
DMM

January 02, 2007 6:55 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great photos! It sounds like you had a good trip. You look very comfy snuggled next to your Grandpaw.

January 03, 2007 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home