Friday, December 29, 2006

The road trip part 2 (part 1 is the post "We are home")


















Meowm and Grandmeowm made a wall hanging for my Uncle. They were spending so much time on it that I was feeling neglected, so I jumped up on the table and lay down on all the stuff they were using. It was actually pretty comfortable. They didn't have pokey things lying around for me to lay on. They laughed at me and they did pet me, so I made the right move by jumping up in the middle of their project.


I enjoyed being in my bed....especially where it was sitting! I got a whole big window to look out...all to myself! I could see the vishus deer across the street! I had to watch them close because they moved! I never knew when or if they would jump off that lawn and come after me! I was glad I had lots of beans around to protect me!

More road trip on Tuesday!

Everyone have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!


13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh! we woulda been scared too - those vishus deer is big an glowing ::shudder::

December 29, 2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Hi Junior - I just want to stop by and wish you a Happy New Year also!

December 29, 2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Happy New Year Junior!

December 29, 2006 4:36 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Wow - that's one "hot" bed - hehehehe!

December 29, 2006 6:06 PM  
Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Junior, thems big skeery Vishus Deer, tha glo-ing kinds.

i hafs two of them right across from my window. Late at nite, the glo froms tha Vishus Deers comes in tha window. i gets up under my mommie's pillow ta hide.

tha big man next door should be takin tha deer back inside soon.

December 29, 2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your bed looks very cool and comfy! :) Those vishus deer across the street sure are bright!

Happy New Year! :)

December 30, 2006 1:01 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I love your flame bed, it is very pretty.

December 30, 2006 4:24 AM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

OH MY GUDNESS...keep yer beans neer cause we dont want the vishus deer anywhare arownd yoo!!!

December 30, 2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Happiest of New Years from all of us in the Big Piney Woods.

December 31, 2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Very Happy 2007 from Missy Blue Eyes, KC, and lil Bear

January 01, 2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Have a happy healthy wealthy and wise 2007!

January 01, 2007 2:56 PM  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Happy New Year.

January 01, 2007 2:59 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy new year Junior!

January 02, 2007 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home