Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Waking the Meowm for food....and the critter in the corner.

My Meowm is getting harder to wake up in the morning to feed me! That noisy box goes off, but she just hits this button and rolls back over. I let her get away with this a couple of times, I curl up next to her tummy and take a little nap with her, but the next time the noisy box goes off it is time to get up and feed me! It's getting to where I have to use all my feline wiles to get her out of my bed! I purr real nice for her. I rub my soft silky fur against her. This morning I used my paw to brush the back of her hair.....she just laid there! I am not certain what else to do. I may have to resort to pouncing on her!

On another note.......there is a critter in our home! I have seen it but I don't want to tell Meowm what it is. She has seen me staring at one sport and just hanging out in this area. I have pawed and clawed at this corner in the wall...so much that she stuffed something in it. Now I don't know if or when the critter will come out. It doesn't really matter....I will be ready for it!

7 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Sigh...they never get up and feed us fast enough. They don't understand that an hour before they want to get up they should get up and spend time with you.

A critter?? What kind?? I'd be waiting for it like I'm sure you are!

Kaze

December 05, 2006 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your Mom not know what can happen to a meezer who starts to fade away from lack of food? I don't either, but it must be something HORRIBLE!

December 05, 2006 4:16 PM  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Bubbles just pokes Mom in the eye with his paw. That gets her up every time.
Oh, yummie critter. Pounce on it, pounce on it.

December 05, 2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You don't think your Momma is dead, do you? If all else fails, a nail in her arm should do the trick.

Patches

December 05, 2006 5:26 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

Yeah, my Mom is getting harder to get up too. Now that Amber isn't around anymore to wake her up so she can go outside she sleeps in another hour and we get fed late too. What is it with these Moms in getting up. Wonder how come they aren't bright eyed and bushy tail like us after waking up???

Casper

December 05, 2006 5:39 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

My Mom's the same way! Do you think it might be some illness they're all passing around through the internet?

December 05, 2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

since our mommy gotted laid off from werk, she doesn't get up at the right time anyore to feed us. so sammy claws her head.

December 05, 2006 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home