Monday, December 04, 2006

Meezer Monday!














Please excuse the brightness and the bluriness. The bright picture shows a goos hot of my baby blues. In the blurry picture you can kinda see my cool stripes. Meowm is still learning some stuff on that flashy box.

Grandmeowm called yesterday and said that if I came with Meowm for Christmas I didn't have to stay locked up in one room. She said the indoor/outdoor cousins could stay on the sun porch (it has a wood stove in it) and I could roam the house. Then at night I could sleep in the room with my Meowm, with the door closed so my cousins can come inside. So it's looking purrty promising for me to be taking a trip soon!

I emailed Skeezix and he gave me some good traveling suggestions! He has one fancy travel litter box. I would like one, but I don't think Meowm can get me one right now. She is going to take my new flame millie bed and probably an extra one of my blankets.

I'm getting kind of excited!

10 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

That sounds like a fun trip! I always preferred to go with my humans when they went "home" for Christmas when the Woman was in college. I like the resident kitties and had a nice time. I say go for it!

Chase

December 04, 2006 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy traveling more than I! At any rate, Happy Meezer Monday.

December 04, 2006 1:51 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

travelling is not so bad - we hates the Prisoner Transport Unit when we ferst gets put in it, but it has a nice soft fleece blankie in it for us to nap on.

December 04, 2006 5:12 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Just makin' the rounds for Meezer Monday - Kimo has his meezer photo up! We hopes you gets to have a rode trip!

December 04, 2006 8:22 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Oh, I'd be excited too! You're going to have a *great time!

December 04, 2006 10:06 PM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yer bloo eyes are sooo grate!!!

Yeaaa, yer going on a rode trip with yer lady!! We dont like to travul in cars so we wouldnt be much fun. Make sure yer lady checks ovur yer tempurary home so you dont go hiding fur the whole time. And also make sure yoo dont acksidentlie go owtside.

December 04, 2006 11:15 PM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Love the baby blues Junior! A trip sounds like much fun! Make sure you take lots of pictures! We want to see your cousins!

December 05, 2006 6:10 AM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Yeah. Being jailed in one room stinks. When my Uncle Cooper comes to visit, my agent makes a "Panic Room" for us in the spare bedroom. She props the door open with a wedge and the space is just wide enough for Brach and I to get through, but small enough to keep the dog out.

We keep our food and litter in there while he visits. Actually, we keep ourselves in there for most of the time, too!

Have a great trip!

December 05, 2006 7:59 AM  
Blogger Daphne said...

Ooooh Junior,
Your baby blues are sooo loverly!
Glad you're looking forward to your trip!
Meow for now,
~ Daphne

December 05, 2006 8:59 AM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

Hey Junior, that's great that things are looking up about your trip. You can really go snooping and check out the house real good, and you get to sleep with your Mom. Sure do hope you have a good time. Glad your Mom got a picture of your blue eyes. My Mom is always trying.

Casper

December 05, 2006 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home