Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Meowm got me a new bed!




MY MILLIE BED!!


I had seen pictures of those wonderful Millie beds that they make and sell for the Siamese Rescues. I had told Meowm several times that I wanted one of them and she kept telling me to be patient and she would get me one. I was beginning to give up hope that she really would get me one. Well, she came home with a box yesterday, so naturally I had to give it the sniff test. Once I decided it passed the sniff test, Meowm removed the items in it....and boy was I happy! Finally! After all this time! And it is purrfect for me!

9 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

That is PERFECT for you! The flames are so cool! I'm glad you have a Millie bed and you're lucky to have it all to yourself. We have to share ours and it stinks. Congrats!!!


Latte

November 21, 2006 10:37 AM  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

That is a great bed. Looks very comfy.

November 21, 2006 12:23 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Nice bed! It complements your essential gingerness very well.

November 21, 2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

That does look *very comfortable, and it's just your size!

November 21, 2006 6:50 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Wow! Congratulations! It's even in your colors.

November 21, 2006 9:18 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, what a nice bed. we needs some millie beds for us!

November 21, 2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

It is *way* perfect for you!

November 21, 2006 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent coloring Junior!

November 22, 2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger Mo and The Purries said...

the flames!
oh, the flames!
perfect for you, my flamepoint friend!

That is the most awesome present!
You shure are loved something special by your Meowm!
Make sure you give her extra cuddles for Thanksgiving -- I know she's extra thankful for having you in her life!


your pal,
Mo
(Not The Mama)

November 22, 2006 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home