Friday, December 01, 2006

Meowm is trying to be creative....

with a picture of me! She says it isn't working to well. She is also very impressed with all htose beans that use Paint and Photo programs so well. She says if she gets one that she is pleased with she will post it later.

In the mean time, she needs everycat and everybeans help. She is thinking of taking me home with her for Christmas. This means a 6 hour drive, which I do pretty well with as long as I am not locked in the prison box. Also this means that once we get to my Grandmeowms house I will have to be in a room by myself. Grandmeowm has 3 indoor/outdoor cats. I am dominant and am an indoor kitty only. The other option is me staying at home (in Utah) by myself, with a lady coming over to feed me. Meowm has 4 1/2 days vacation, she is thinking of leaving after lunch time on the 20th and returning on the 27th.

So what do the blogging kitties and beans think. Should I stay home in Utah all that time, basically alone, or should I endure the two, 6 hour trips and staying in one room? I would have company on and off during the day in the one room and I would get to meet my Uncle bean (I have already met my Grandbeans).

Let us know what you all think.

11 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

This is a tough one. We have done both. I always worry, even though the girls are taken care of, when we are gone, but I hate having to put them through a trip. I guess it depends on how well you trust the lady that is coming in. If it was me, I would take them.

CalicoMom Toni

December 01, 2006 1:32 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

That is a tough one alright. The stress of a trip and the other cats around might be a concern especially if you are a dominant. But if someone is coming in that should be ok as long as you know fur sure she will come and not have you starve (like mine Mom is doing to me - ack!).

December 01, 2006 3:26 PM  
Blogger Merlin said...

My mommy has never taken me on a trip, but I might like to go!

If you like ridin' in the car okay, then I would say you should go with your Meowm. It's Christmas and efurrything.

December 01, 2006 4:52 PM  
Blogger Merlin said...

But also, I have a friend lady that comes to feed me, and it's good for me to be in my own house. So either way is prolly okay.

December 01, 2006 4:53 PM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Momma said that's hard. In her old house, she would have left us 'cause she had a really good friend who loved us like her own so that she knew we'd be well taken care of even if she was gone. Now, she might be tempted to take us, even though we hates riding.

December 01, 2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

My mom says she can't sleep unless we're all with her every night and she can check on us. (Ever since Ninna had such a bad time.) So if they go somewhere overnight, we're there.

But your Meowm knows you best and how you'll react in both situations.

December 02, 2006 12:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have a friend that comes to feed me I like my house!
=^^=
What do you wish for Xmas!
Luna

December 02, 2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

Well Junior, that all depends. You don't mind riding. I think it depends on the room you will have to stay in. If it's the room where your Mom is going to be staying in I don't think it would be much of a problem cause you could sleep with her. I know your Mom would visit you during the day. And you could sure catch up on your naps. But it comes down to, it's between you and your Mom. Big help huh???

Casper

December 02, 2006 7:23 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

As much as I hate traveling, I hate being alone at home even more. Of course, when I'm somewhere away from home, I spend the entire time in hiding.

December 03, 2006 6:03 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I'd pick staying home. We don't like new stuff, car trips or strange places. Plus, think of all the parties you could have while your mom is away!

December 03, 2006 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say if you don't mind the ride then go - especially if your Meowmy stays in your room at night. It is Xmas when it is nice to have all the family together. Plus, I always worry that even if the visiting lady comes, the cats hide and don't get any cuddles.

December 04, 2006 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home