Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Chit Chatn



Here is the latest picture of those black babies that Meowm transported. They look pretty happy in their new home.

Not much to tell here. Meowm has been bringing some work home so she hasn't been playing with me much. She told me that she wouldn't bring any onite so we can play. I can't wait!!!

We got some of that white stuff and man is it cold here! I am going to be forced to snuggle more with Meowm!

That's all for now. Time to have some dinner and get ready to play!

6 Comments:

Blogger Merlin said...

It's warm at my house. My mommy doesn't like it. She says that the cold air that's at your house is coming to my house though. Isn't that kewl? You're sendin' me AIR!

November 29, 2006 6:22 PM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Those babies don't look very baby-like any more. I think they are bigger than me!

November 29, 2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

That was furry nice of your Meowm to help those kitties - she deserves lots of snuggles!

November 29, 2006 8:53 PM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Thowse kitties luk so cute!! That's grate of yer lady to find and take them to thare home.

Have FUN FUN FUN playing!!! Owr lady hangs owt with MR. werk too. We hate him and do all we can not to have him hang owt with us at home. Gud job getting yer lady away and making hur play!

November 29, 2006 11:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Our Humans both werk a lot at home and we "have ways to gvet them to play" -- but you they shouldn't work so hard. Our Blackie has told us about the white stuff cause he used to have it where he lived. We weren't sure we believed him at first. -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie, Charlie and Maggie Fu

November 30, 2006 7:26 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Stay nice and snuggly indoors with your Meowm. I'm glad we don't have white stuff yet but it would make the people stay home and snuggle and I would like that!!


Kaze

November 30, 2006 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home