Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Fortune cookie





















A fortune cookie......Meowm tells me this holds a fortune. Maybe it will tell me that a lovely female feline is on her way to keep me company. Maybe it will tell me that my Mewom will strike it rich and she can get us a home with a room just for me! One with a kitty castle in it so I can sit on my flame throne in it. Maybe it will say that all beans are going to start taking really good care of their furbabies. I see this little tag hanging out...if I can just...hmpf...get it out.....hmpf...grrrr. I may have to have some help with this...
In the mean time.....
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
Everyone have a very good Thanksgiving! Meowm and I will return on the 27th! Hey! I just realized I already have a fortune......in the shape of my Meowm!

14 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

I love the fortune cookie!! I want one! I hope it holds which ever fortune you want most!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Kaze

November 22, 2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

When you become a millionaire with the fortune from your cookie, can we still be friends?

November 22, 2006 2:13 PM  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

george, tipper, max & misty,

IF I become a millionaire I will never forget my friends.

November 22, 2006 4:18 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

I really like your new bed. It sure is colorful. You look so comfy in it. I sure do hope you had a good message in that fortune cookie.

Sure hope you and your family have a Great Thanksgiving. Hope you get some good treats from their dinner.

November 22, 2006 6:34 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 22, 2006 6:34 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you also, Junior!

November 23, 2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger nemokitty said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Junior, good luck with the fortune cookie.

November 23, 2006 6:32 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we hopes you gotted a good fortune. Happy Fanksgifing Junior!

November 23, 2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 23, 2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger Gemini said...

An excellent fortune Junior. Enjoy our break.

November 23, 2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hoping you get yur fortune.

November 23, 2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Junior!

November 24, 2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

A fortune cookie on Thanksgiving?

Patches

November 25, 2006 8:15 AM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Have fun and stay owt of trubble Jr. We luk forward to seeing what yer fortune is....aside frum the fact that yoo have a great meowme!!

November 26, 2006 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home