Thursday, August 01, 2013

Thankful Thursday


I am celebrating in the sun today because Aunt Anna gets to come home from the hospital!  I have made her my person and she has been gone since Sunday evening!  I have been forced to seek scritches from Meowm and be near those yucky mancats!  Well at least near the orange one.  Meowm has been nice and has been putting the gray one in the room with the big bed for awhile in the evening and mornings so I can eat in peace and roam around a little bit without having to worry about being chased. 

I have to admit, it was nice being scratched by Meowm.  I do love her, I just keep my distance because of the mancats. 

~~Emily, Emmy, Miss Moo, Fierce Warrior

10 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad she is coming back for you too!

August 01, 2013 10:54 AM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad Anna is coming back, and that you have made her your special human. I think you needed one, Emily.

August 01, 2013 12:51 PM  
Blogger Julia Williams said...

That certainly is cause for celebrating in the sun!! I am glad you have a special person and that she's coming home soon.

August 01, 2013 1:20 PM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Well that is wonderful news! You can get extra special welcome home scritchies.

August 01, 2013 3:06 PM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Well that is wonderful news! You can get extra special welcome home scritchies.

August 01, 2013 3:07 PM  
Blogger Cats Herd You said...

We're so glad to hear that Aunt Anna is coming home from the hospital. She will surely be delighted to scritch you and not those mancats.

August 01, 2013 3:12 PM  
Blogger da tabbies o trout towne said...

fierze warriorz mizz moo...way happee yur aunt purrson iz well N comin home...hope ewe both get ta share sum trout N we hope everee one haza total lee awesum week oh end :)

August 02, 2013 7:47 AM  
Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

We're glad Miss Anna is coming home from the hospital to you.

August 02, 2013 2:36 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Such lovely tummy~~

August 03, 2013 9:12 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

nice tummy shot Emily!!!!

August 05, 2013 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home