Monday, July 08, 2013

Miss Moo Monday


I do not know what to do about those mancats~!  Well, the orange one is not so bad, he mostly keeps his distance still, but the gray one.....sheesh!  He just can't leave me alone.  It is to the point that sometimes all he has to do is be near me, and I hiss at him.  I understand he used to bother another cat that used to live here, one that has gone to the bridge.  You would think that gray one would learn, but no, he is a stubborn cuss.

I am very much enjoying our new room mate.  I love having her around, especially at night as I like to lay on her for a bit for loves and scritches, and the rest of the night I have a human to lay near.  Sometimes my new Meowm shuts those mancats in the other room and I have run of the place.  That is nice when that happens.  Or they are both sleeping and I come out to enjoy myself. 

I try not to complain, it is better than that nasty shelter I had to be in for awhile.  I get good meals here and I have a favorite toy I like to play with.  I have cushy spots to lay down and snooze, so life could be much worse.    I do think we all are hoping for more peace and calm though.  Hopefully that will come with some more time.

~~Emily-Miss Moo or Her Royal Highness

8 Comments:

Blogger Random Felines said...

Those boy cats can be pesky. And slow....just sayin'. Keep telling them to back off and hopefully they will get the message.

~Ivy

July 08, 2013 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stubborn cusses always take more time. It's their nature, but it's always worth it in the end. We know! Purrs...

July 08, 2013 1:55 PM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I am kind of glad there are no boy cats here! Your new human roommate sounds very cool - I am glad you like her so much!

July 08, 2013 2:09 PM  
Blogger Fuzzy Tales said...

Emily, we sure hope things settle down to peaceful coexistence in time. Though it's true that some kitties are far better off as only kitties -- our angel Annie being an example. But, we all just do the best we can! Good luck with them, and in the meantime, enjoy the company of Miss Moo, who seems perfectly non-threatening. :-)

July 08, 2013 2:16 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Boys!!!! Michico totally understands your saying~!!

July 08, 2013 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily, so happy you got a new home, cozy and warm..... Even though the man cats are being sot of mean - they are not as sphystiCATed, you have to realize that and be pawtient.
Happy Cat Family

July 08, 2013 7:59 PM  
Blogger da tabbies o trout towne said...

emily....brothers are rude...and they are stupid...and they are hogs...take boomer for example; one look at him or one watch while he eats... and you'd be saying to yourself...my stars there's a hog in the house.....a hog disguised as a cat...a rude hog at that.... I SOOOOO know what you must endure....hey, let's go shopping...a few new tiara's will brighten our day !!

hugs from dai$y =^..*=

July 09, 2013 8:52 AM  
Blogger Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I hope the harassment stops soon.. maybe he just doesn't understand why you don't want more attention and when he realizes that you don't he'll back off..

paws crossed :)

July 16, 2013 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home