Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Miss Moo Wednesday



Meowm likes to call me Miss Moo on account of the fact that I am a cow kitty.  I don't quite get it, but whatever, you know how weird humans are.

I got hauled to the evil v-e-t yesterday.  I get a bit of revenge every time because I always pee in the PTU.  Unmentionable things were done to my behind, you all know what I am talking about.  The v-e-t lady looked deep into my ears and peered at my eyes a lot. I tried to turn her to ash with my laser eyes, but it didn't work.  She must have had some kind of magic force field around her.  Then I got taken into the back and they took picture of my bones.  That was very weird!  Who needs pictures of bones anyway?

It was decided that I have an inner ear infection and maybe a little bit of arthritis in one of my hips.  I was given a shot and I saw the v-e-t give Meowm some things to shove down my throat.  Boy am I gonna have fun with that one!  I am sneezing and my nose is running, but it is clear stuff so far, so I got an antibiotic shot, mainly for my ear.  Those other pills are apparently for my hip, but I only got three pills.  Guess I will have to make the best of those three times and use my razor sharp claws of doom a lot.

I am eating, so that is a good sign.  Meowm and Auntie Anna think that maybe that gray cat is coming after me because he senses I am sick and supposedly weak.  Boy am I going to show him one day! 

Thank you all for the purrs and prayers, I do appreciate them and I know Meowm does too.  Please keep them up till we know I am in the clear.  Thank you!

~~Emily, also known as Miss Moo and Emmy.

6 Comments:

Blogger TimberLove said...

Hawoooo woooo Miss Mooo!! BOL BOL BOL!! Glad woo are feeling a bit better, all our continued prayers and healing husky woooos,

RA

July 10, 2013 9:42 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are very pretty Miss Moo! And we like that name! Get better quick because those pain pills aren't going to give you a good time for long!

July 10, 2013 9:53 AM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I am sending more purrs your way, Emily, until you are completely better!

July 10, 2013 1:55 PM  
Blogger da tabbies o trout towne said...

moo emmy....want we shuld send sum blessings oh st francis two ewe...ok, we will...heerz sum blessings oh st francis for continmewed good health N we hope ewe bee on de road ta ree coveree ree sew quik ya getz a speedin tickit !!!!

July 11, 2013 9:00 AM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Miss Moo, we hope your little ear problem and maybe a little hip problem could solved soon!! I believe it's won't take long!!

July 11, 2013 6:45 PM  
Blogger Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

all those pills can be annoying, but I bet they make you feel better..

July 16, 2013 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home