Monday, July 22, 2013

Miss Moo Monday


It's me again, Miss Moo!  Your fierce warrior!  I am not very pleased to report that I have had to give in and let myself get pills.  My Aunt Anna has the semi-magic touch.  She "burritos" me and I give up the fight, except for a bit of a growl.  She pries my mouth open, drops in the pills, and then holds my mouth closed till I swallow.  Then, the best part, I get let go and get treats!!!!!  I suppose I can endure that ill treatment if it means treats at the end of it. 

I am eating well again, and not sneezing much either.  My ear feels better too, so I am not shaking my head as much.  It still bothers me a little bit, but not like it was.  With any luck I won't have to back to the v-e-t any time soon! 

That orange cat is getting a bit closer to me these days.  I think he wants to play a bit, but I am still unsure of him so I  hiss and swat a little.  That gray cat is still chasing me sometimes, and I haven't wanted to stand my ground and just let him have it. 

Meowm says her wrist is healing now.  She got the auntie-biotics and something called a tetanus shot.  It is some very nice colors right now.  I am quite proud of my work!  I didn't know I was such a good artist!  Red and green and yellow look rather nice together if you ask me! 

~~Miss Moo aka Fierce Warrior aka Emily

5 Comments:

Blogger da tabbies o trout towne said...

warrior emily; next time we knead ta fite off an invayshunz oh nastee burdz...can we call on ewe ta help...we will pay ewe like in fish ore cash ore treetz !!!

July 22, 2013 11:17 AM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad to hear that you (and your human) are getting better, Emily!

July 22, 2013 1:18 PM  
Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

We are happy to hear that you are doing better Emily, your Mom too!Julie has been here for a year and she and Tillie still do not get along and still hiss.
Mom remains hopeful. We think her name should be Pollyanna ;) heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

July 22, 2013 6:48 PM  
Blogger Everycat said...

Glad you are doing better Miss Moo, those days of artistry with Meowm's skin ought to stop really because true artists only need to create one masterwork.

We hope that soon you will all be friends

Luff from
Gerry & Mungo

July 23, 2013 12:35 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khats and their drama !!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Khousin Harley

July 23, 2013 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home