Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tabby Tuesday



I am so glad I am mostly a good boy.  I only occasionally chase Emily.  Even then, I don't so much chase her as just want to sniff at her and get to know her.  Meowm knows it has only been a short time, but she is very concerned about the Sammy and Emily dynamic.  She wants Emily to feel relaxed and safe, and she would prefer to do it without somehow pushing Sammy back in his shell.
Honey, over at Big Honey dog, said that her Meowm hisses at Muesli to let her know when she is doing something wrong, then when Muesli corrects her behavior, talks to her in a very nice voice.  Meowm is going to start doing that here, and hopefully that will make a difference.

Meowm is very glad that Auntie Anna is there during the day, because she has seen things that Meowm wouldn't have seen for quite some time.  It makes understanding what is going on much easier.  Plus having her around is helping to keep Sammy more socialized and it is helping socialize Emily a bit.  Auntie Anna calls me Momma's boy cause she says I meow at the door each morning right after Meowm leaves.  I can't help it!  I love my Meowm!

And you know what?  I am the only kitty in this household who hasn't had to be at the v-e-t in the last 6 months!  And I intend on keeping it that way!  I still curl up with Meowm at night in the big bed and keep her company too.  Yep, I love my Meowm!  She is my favoritest person in the whole world!

~~Orion 

8 Comments:

Blogger ButterBean said...

For us Momy has the fleiway plug ins and sometimes she uses the spray ... Oh and the newest thing is this calm down liquid that she puts in our water - it seems to have no taste (she tried it) we have no problems drinking it and it seems to help

July 16, 2013 9:51 AM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

You are such a good mancat Orion. We are glad Auntie Anna is there to help sort things out..... and we hope Emily and Sammy can come to an understanding.

July 16, 2013 9:52 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

awwww.... you're such a sweet, sweet boy!

July 16, 2013 9:56 AM  
Blogger Fuzzy Tales said...

We're glad your Auntie Anna is there too, and we hope the hissing does work. Hissing doesn't work with Nicki--maybe our human doesn't hiss cat-like enough, because he doesn't take her seriously. LOL.

Good luck!

July 16, 2013 10:58 AM  
Blogger da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....eye like ta meowz at de door two when me mom leeves for werk N eye meowz for her ta hurry N open it when her comes home...her can heer me frum like feetz a way !!! keep up de grate.... no vet for me.... record !!!

tuna of moon :)

July 16, 2013 11:11 AM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Orion, you are LUCKY you haven't been to the vet in so long! I have to go way more than I wish... which, in my wishes, is NEVER!

July 16, 2013 12:11 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Orion you are such a laid back fellow! I am glad that your Auntie Anna is helping Sammy and Emily feel safe!

July 16, 2013 1:48 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Orion you are such a good boy. Sammy and Emily will eventually feel more comfortable around each other. Our the mom says that sometimes girlcats just take longer. Gramma Trixie never liked anycat for a long time - like MONTHS. Then she would "tolerate" us and then all of a sudden she would like us

July 17, 2013 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home