Monday, August 12, 2013

Marvelous Monday



Meowm just loves this picture of me, so I have to share it with you again.  I can't help myself when the sun comes out.  I lose all inhibitions, expose my belly and shamelessly roll around like a wanton.  I lose all royalness when the sun comes out!

Meowm is extra excited because I seem to be coming out of my shell a bit more.  I actually went over to her on my own this weekend and wanted some pets.  She was very thrilled and very happy.  I visit with Aunt Anna more, she kind of is my person, plus the stinky boys don't spend as much time around her as they do Meowm.

It seems to have cooled off a little outdoors lately so we are getting some window whiffing in.  It is so wonderful when that happens! 

Oh, I am going to tattle!  One of the stinky boys launched off the air bed thingy that Aunt Anna sleeps on and seems to have put a small hole in it.  I understand that a new one will be purchased today and extra precautions will be taken to protect it from our awesome claws of doom in the future!

Not much more news for now.  We are all just taking life a day at a time. 

Have a great week!

~~Emily-the sun worshipper!

7 Comments:

Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Emily, we think your tattle is GREAT! heh heh. And we are happy you are starting to relax.

August 12, 2013 3:03 PM  
Blogger TimberLove said...

Funniest picture we've seen all day! Play bows kitteh furiends,

RA

August 12, 2013 4:00 PM  
Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

Emily, we like that picture of you too. It shows a happy kitty :)
Enjoy your Aunt Anna and we purr those stinky boys behave!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

August 12, 2013 6:15 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh we love that tummy!

August 12, 2013 6:31 PM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Hey, Emily, it is about time you came out of your shell! Paws up to you!

August 12, 2013 6:42 PM  
Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh my dear, you are so lovely I think the sun should worship YOU!

August 13, 2013 2:38 AM  
Blogger da tabbies o trout towne said...

haza grate week everee one; eat flounder, enjoy yur window times N things R all wayz best outta de shell emily....

take oysterz for eggs sampull !!!!

LUNCH BRAKE ~~~ :)

August 13, 2013 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home