Creek Cats (http://thecreekcats.blogspot.com/)gave us the “Honest Weblog” award/meme. Thank you so much!!!!!! (Sorry, we are horrible at linking).
It comes with these rules: “When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who he or she is. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! “
We are going to do 5 honest things about each of us.
1. My purr is getting louder since my brother came to live with us.
2. I am not a lap cat.
3. I do not like my feet touched.
4. I love my Meowm!
5. I love treats!
1. I love to sit on my Meowms lap.
2. I don't like my belly touched.
3. I have to take over the places in the house that my brother likes to snooze.
4. I wake my Meowm up every morning for food.
5. I love my Meowm.
Adan and Lego (http://adan-way.blogspot.com/)
Gandalf and Grayson (http://www.gandalfandgrayson.com/)
Goldie and Shade (http://sumacstories.blogspot.com/)
We will think of some others later.