Monday, March 02, 2009

Meezer Monday



I have been such a good meezer....unlike my brother who has spent the morning driving Meowm crazy. She got up and fed us, and then wanted to sleep some more. Well my brother spent the rest of the morning talking......merow, merow, merow. He would jump up on the bed and start the talking.....Meowm would push him off. He would be quiet for a little bit, then start again. The next thing I know he is picking a fight with me! I showed him! I kicked his bootie! Then I got back up on the gigantic bed, and was quiet, and I got petted! I don't know if Orion will ever learn when to be quiet.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Creek Cats said...

Lol! Orion sounds alot like our Ferris!

March 02, 2009 11:18 AM  
Blogger The Creek Cats said...

P.S. We've given you guys an award! Stop by and pick it up sometime!

March 02, 2009 1:28 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I don't meow in the morning, it wakes the male. I just head butt the woman until she wakes up enough to pet me...

March 02, 2009 1:45 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Junior, you have very excellent manners!

March 02, 2009 2:16 PM  
Blogger MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

OH Junior I ma over the moon happy for your mommy that our prayers have been answered and she has a jobbie again! Yeah for the grumpy old men!!
Now Junior, you know I think the world of you dear friend that is why I would like to ask YOU to give me away at my wedding to Mickey the Black Cat....would you do me that honor?
All my wishes are coming true...your Miss Peach

March 02, 2009 3:21 PM  
Blogger The Island Cats said...

See, if you are quiet, you get petted!

March 02, 2009 5:07 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

So glad that your Mom got a job. That's great, even though it takes her away from you. Yep, jobs bring a warm place and things to eat. You are such a nice one to not talk when your Mom is sleeping. She likes to sleep in on weekends I bet. Good thing you told Orion that.

Casper

March 03, 2009 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home