Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feed Me!!!!!!



Some of the things we do to get fed each morning.

Junior: I jump up on the counter, rub on the dishes and look extra cute. I have a special look that I give Meowm, but she can never catch it on the flashy box.



Orion: I wander around on the floor, rubbing against Meowms ankles and meowing my head off. I have already been talking to her while she is laying in the big bed....sometimes even before the noisy box goes off. She loves to hear me talk!





Junior & Orion: At long last!! FOOD!!!! Just in the nick of time!! Just before we faint from starvation!!! Just before we are too weak to feed ourselves!! Just before..........well you all understand.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Born to be fed, to be love , to be spoiled, haha

March 24, 2009 10:00 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Somehow moms always come through just in time!

Love,
Tazo

March 24, 2009 10:15 AM  
Blogger The Creek Cats said...

You guys have great tactics to get your foods!

March 24, 2009 11:28 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

It's amazing what we have to do to get some food, isn't it? Why, yesterday my mom was 20 MINUTES LATE with our dinner and Caroline got all fainty about it and almost stopped screeching.

March 24, 2009 1:49 PM  
Blogger  Angel Ginger Jasper said...

You go all out to get your food. Wo betide your mum if she is late..

But you are so cute she will melt anyhow

Hugs GJ xx

March 24, 2009 5:37 PM  
Blogger The Island Cats said...

Well, the beans sure took their sweet ol' time with the food...just can't get good help these days...

March 24, 2009 5:38 PM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I have dreams of the PM waiting for her coffee in the morning, pacing the floor, ranting and raving while I sloooooowly get the coffee beans out..... grind one bean at a time....

~Goldie

March 24, 2009 5:59 PM  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Oh my gosh, you two were looking super cute, and extremely emaciated before you got food!!! heh heh

March 24, 2009 9:13 PM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

I DO understand, fellas! I can't believe you have to jump through so many hoops. I, on the other hand, have my mom perfectly trained to attend to my every whim immediately.

Angus' Mom: Whoa, buddy, I am backing away from you, and fast! You're about to get struck by lightning!

March 25, 2009 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home