Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Progress?

Hi everyone,

Meowm here, no new pictures today. I was to exhausted to help blog last night so this is happening from work.....and we haven't slowed down here either.

But I wanted to give you an update. We had a rather peaceful night last night. I cleared off my bedside table and set Orion on that in the carrier. I then told him that he had to deal with this or it was back in the bathroom. I also told him I needed him to be quiet because I needed some sleep. And it must have done some good because he was much quieter than usual. Now if I could just get the upstairs neighbor trained......

Junior and Orion continue to check each other out and it was just Orion growling last night.

It was very cute when I got home from work yesterday. I went to the bathroom, opened the door and there was Orion, curled up in the sink. I laughed at him...and he just looked at me and meowed.....he was very happy to see me. He is just such a lover boy....always wanting to be petted. Him and Junior are basically opposites. Junior will let you pet him, but only when he wants it and only in certain spots on his body. Orion wants petted all the time, although certain areas are off limits with him as well. Junior is very quiet...especially for a meezer....and Orion definitely makes up for that.

I still don't know what I will do...keep him or find a home for him. It's definitely been tough....I can't imagine doing this all the time. Makes me appreciate those of you that do this all the time a lot more.

That's all for now. Gotta get to work.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Orion sounds like a wonderful lover boy! With a personality like that, you shouldn't have a problem finding him a wonderful Forever Home if you decide not to keep him.

Good luck! We are purring for you!

April 01, 2008 8:08 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

You do know that with a personality like that, the longer you keep him, the more likely you'll never want to part with him... practical considerations aside.

Of course Dragonheart and Merlin are right about the not a problem to find him a home.

April 01, 2008 9:14 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Orion sounds like a sweetie! I hope you can get some rest soon. It sounds like things are going well with Orion and Junior. It took over a month before Pixie and I could be left alone together.

April 01, 2008 11:00 AM  
Blogger Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Junior sounds just like Cobalt. Only can pet him when he asks for it.

No matter which decision you make, we're sure you'll make the best one for you, Junior and for Orion. We'll be purrraying for you as you try to make that decision.

April 01, 2008 12:01 PM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

THat is a very tough decision. Lots to think of but he does seem like a real sweetie!

April 01, 2008 12:22 PM  
Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is a very hard decision.
One of these boys has to be incharge as well. We hope Junior is the boss and Orion will be the helper!

April 01, 2008 4:56 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

I know its a difficult decision and you'll do what is best for all kitties and humans involved. I have always been a fan of you getting a friend Junior but I've also always understood your joy of being an only.

Latte
Oh, watch out for talkers....they could act like Kaze!

April 01, 2008 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home