Monday, March 24, 2008

Meezer Monday




We had visitors this weekend....although I didn't actually get to visit them. Meowm smelled funny smoke smell when she got home late Friday night so she called the police. Well, since it was smoke she was smelling, they sent out the firemen. I watched as the firemen went in and out of my home (Meowm had put me in the car in the PTU). I really wanted to be in the house checking out the firemen...cause after all, I am a firecat! All the firemen found was that the neighbor (who Meowm thinks drinks a bit too much) had burned some food and had not properly aired out his apartment and it seeped its way into ours (and probably other neighbors homes too).
I didn't even get to meet the firemen when they were done! Meowm let them leave without introducing us! I watched them walk away while I was locked in the car! I was so bummed! But at least they left behind some smells in my home. Once I got inside, I checked it all out and then Meowm and I finally went to sleep.

15 Comments:

Blogger Tiger Lily said...

I am glad your home was not on fire! Neighbors can be dangerous sometimes.

March 23, 2008 8:57 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

We're glad that it wasn't your home, with the fire. Glad you are safe!

March 23, 2008 9:13 PM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am glad you are so safe, Junior~!
Purr and purr to you and your family!

March 23, 2008 9:17 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad everyone is safe Junior. I wouldn't have wanted to meet firemen either.

March 23, 2008 11:36 PM  
Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

It is definitely better to be safe than sorry so good thing she got it checked out. FAZ

March 24, 2008 5:29 AM  
Blogger Spooky said...

Wow, what excitement! Nothing exciting is going on here at the Kitty Spa Resort.

I'm glad your place wasn't on fire. You know, if a fireman walked into my place, I'd have to hide under the bed.

I'm glad you're safe!

March 24, 2008 6:30 AM  
Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Oooh, scary! We are very glad it turned out not to be a real fire.

March 24, 2008 7:56 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We are very glad there wasn't a fire at your place, Junior. Too bad you didn't get to meet the firemen.

March 24, 2008 9:14 AM  
Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Well, I am glad it was just a scare and that your house was not on fire. That would ahve been really scary!

March 24, 2008 11:19 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, darn it! I'll bet the firemen would have enjoyed meeting a real firecat like you!

March 24, 2008 11:41 AM  
Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

We're sorry you missed meeting the firemen. The least they could have done was stop to introduce themselves. Everyone knows cats are curious. But we're glad there was no fire!

Stop by when you can. We tagged you for a meme.

March 24, 2008 7:32 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

I am glad that your mum had you in the car where it was safe. Just in case things got exciting fast.

Bummer that your neighbor burns his foods.

March 24, 2008 7:53 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

That must have been really really scary!!! I'm glad your mom took care of you and put you in the car.

Latte

March 24, 2008 8:46 PM  
Blogger Quasi said...

I'm happy it was nothing. My human's female says all firemen are handsome. Did you even get to look at them? BTW, I’d like to tell you that I’ve written a scathingly funny book, The World Is Your Litter Box, which will be out May 6th. The book is cleverly disguised as a cute cat book so humans will buy it, but is, in fact, a how-to manual FOR cats. Check it out on my website, www.theworldisyourlitterbox.com.

March 24, 2008 9:07 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

Wow, I am glad you were OK!

March 25, 2008 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home