Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My Turn!!!!!!!

Photobucket

It is finally my turn again! Things have been in quite an uproar since Meowm brought home that orange guy! I was purrfectly fine with him being locked away in the human litterbox room....but now he is out and about. He is sleeping in all my favorite spots and getting loves from my Meowm! I can't decide if I am okay with this or not. Oh, I treat him decent enough....I don't hiss at him much, or swat at him (that Meowm knows of anyway).....but I am still not sure if I want to share everything.

He eats MY food! I have never been one to gobble all my stinky goodness down in one sitting....I have always left some for a snack later. But I may have to stop this, cause mister piggy comes along and eats what I have saved! He also gobbles up most of the dry stuff! I may waste away if I am not careful!

I do mark my territory a bit though. I have been using his litterbox! Well, someone has to try to cover up his stink! Meowm calls him Stinky Butt and that is putting it mildly! You know how weak bean noses are....and it is really bad for her, so you can imagine how bad it is for me! Meowm does her best, she scoops soon after and she sprays nice smelling stuff, and she opens up the sliding door a bit to let in some fresh air....despite the fact that it is cold still. Meowm has been hoping his stink will go away......I have been purraying for it to go away and it isn't happening fast enough!

Proabbly the worst thing is sharing my big bed with him. I already graciously share it with Meowm and now I have to put up with him on it!!!??? At least Meowm tries to keep him away from me when we are on there. She knows I am a bit disgruntled with everything, so she tries to help out a little bit. That is the least she can do! Well.....I have been getting treats everyday!

In other news.....Spooky gave me this great award!
Photobucket

Thanks Spooky! I have no idea who has been tagged and who hasn't so I am opening it up to anyone and everyone!!!!!

I gotta go see if I can take an undisturbed, unstinky nap now!

**Meowm says to tell you that Orion has not coughed in her presence again and his poo was quite a bit firmer this morning.**

10 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Junior, it is so nice of you to share you spaces with him. I hope the stink goes away soon.

April 08, 2008 9:10 AM  
Blogger Spooky said...

Junior, just think of this as your opportunity to be the Big Cat and do the Right Thing (whatever that is...do Cats really do anything that doesn't ring of selfishness?). That orange guy was homeless and loveless and your Meowm has a big heart. She loved you first and she knows you're being put out a bit. You're still her Special Cat.

As for the stinky poo problem...good luck with that. Ick.

April 08, 2008 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Junior. Sharing is very, very hard, isn't it? As if sharing weren't bad enough, you also have to tolerate stinkies? Pfffft.

April 08, 2008 9:44 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Junior, you will always be first in your mom's heart! I'll bet it has been a long time since Orion had a full belly so he feels he has to eat whenever he sees food now. About the stinky poops, has he had his stools checked for parasites? If that came back okay, then maybe it's just his system getting used to all the new foods.

April 08, 2008 10:04 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

I'm sorry that he's stinky. It sounds like your mom is trying to help you get used to him. I hope things smooth out soon.

Love,
Tazo

April 08, 2008 10:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Junior, I think you are being a very good boy. It is hard to share all your stuff, but I am sure Orion appreciates it.

April 08, 2008 3:31 PM  
Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

Those are really nice beds!

April 08, 2008 3:50 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Bless your heart Junior. We think you are holding up quite well amongst this evil intruder. Hang in there bud.

Luf, Us

April 08, 2008 10:53 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Junior, it is very nice of you to share your space with Orion. We are glad he hasn't coughed again, and that his poo is getting firmer.

We will purr for both of you!

April 09, 2008 1:16 AM  
Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Oh Junior, you are such a great boy for being civil with your new buddy. Things will get better and I hope the stink calms down a bit!

~Shade and Goldie

April 10, 2008 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home