Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tailsday!!!!!



Here is my super duper clean tail!!!!! You can see my stripes....at least I think you can.

Sorry we missed everyone yesterday. Meowm had a rough Sunday and Monday. She hurt her neck several years ago when she fell off a horse and now she has troubles with it. So she has been dealing with lots of stress and that makes her muscles tense, then it gets her neck out of whack. So she had a severe headache on Sunday all though the day and night till she could finally get to her chiropractor on MOnday. She was hurting so much it was turning into a migraine, her tummy was getting queast and her eyes were getting sensitive to light. I snuggled up on the chair behind where she was sitting on Sunday and let my body heat try to help her neck feel better. Anyway, byt the time she got home on Monday from that work place, her neck felt better but she was very, very tired. I think she feels better today. Hopefully we can get around to visiting you cats today! For now, I am off to nap!

7 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Yep, that's a very clean and stripey tail you got there! I like the stripes, they are very subtle.

I am very sorry that your mom was feeling bad yesterday, it sounds very uncomfortable. I hope she is feeling better today.

October 02, 2007 8:11 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

It certainly is a lovely tail! I'm so sorry your mom wasn't feeling well, those migraines are the worst worst worst. I didn't know she fell off of a horse, Meowmy says that can be quite painful. Hopefully she's better rested today.

Latte

October 02, 2007 9:01 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

that's a great tail Junior! we is sorry about your mom not feeling well - mommy call her back cracker a miracle werker sometimes!

October 02, 2007 9:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice clean stripey tail.

That is SO weird. My Mum had a terrible neck/back/headache this weekend too and she could barely wait to see her chiropractor yesterday!

October 02, 2007 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purrs to your Momma. I hope that her neck stays feeling better. You have a lovely tail Junior!

October 02, 2007 2:30 PM  
Blogger ASTOR CATS said...

We can sees your stripes - they show up very well in that photo. How do you keep you tail so clean. Oh my, you mom did have a rough couple of days. We are glad she feels better today. Our mom doesn't go to the chiropractor but she uses the "thumper" when her neck bothers her. Apparently it works for her - we don't like it.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

October 02, 2007 4:37 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hope your mum feels better. Head problems are no good.

P.S. Will you e-mail me at
derbycat@wi.rr.com. Mum says she is going to be in your town in a few weeks for work.

October 02, 2007 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home